- Appointments can be made by contacting the reception team or booking through the My Indici patient portal.
- Please check in at reception when you arrive for any appointments.
- Standard appointments are 15 minutes long. If you have several issues to discuss please write them down and your doctor will help prioritize what can be dealt with in this particular appointment.
- If you have a few issues to discuss, it is best if you book a double appointment to ensure there is enough time. There is an extra cost for this – ask at reception for more information.
- For continuity of care, we always endeavor to book you with your regular doctor. However, if your doctor is not available, you may be offered an appointment with another doctor.
- Please ensure you turn off your mobile phone during appointments.
My Indici is free, secure, online service that allows patients to book appointments, view medical records, request repeat prescriptions and much more. Please ask our staff for more information or how to register.
We have a nurse available for phone calls. At times there is a high volume of calls so please leave a message on their answer phone and they will return your call as soon as possible. Please be aware that calls will be returned within the next business day therefore do not leave a message in an emergency. If your call is urgent please advise the receptionist when phoning.
All patients have the right to be fully informed about the results of any tests, investigations, laboratory results etc. It is our policy to contact patients about abnormal results as soon as possible after we have received them. We do not routinely contact patients with normal results. You are welcome to phone the nurse for your results or if requested to do so.
Service Fees and Accounts Policy
You will find a list of our current fees on the practice information notice board and at reception. Please ask the receptionist if you need further information. Payment is required on the day of treatment.
- Please inform the receptionist if you need a driver’s license medical, company or insurance medical as we need to allow additional time for these consultations.
- Cervical smear tests can be done by a nurse without seeing the doctor.
- We provide “Health Warrant of Fitness (HWOF)” medicals for over 40’s. This is similar to a vehicle having a warrant of fitness check. It involves having blood tests to check cholesterol, diabetes, liver, kidneys and prostate for men. Please ask reception how to arrange to have a HWOF.
We have specialist doctors using our rooms at times for their private practice. You need a referral to see a specialist – please ask the nurse or receptionist for further information.