HIPs (Health Improvement Practitioners) are registered health professionals who work alongside GP’s and nurses, helping out when any problems with living and stress are having an impact on our hauora (health and well-being).
The HIP can practically help with:
• Relationship issues
• Stress & anxiety
• Management of long-term conditions
• Low mood
• Chronic pain challenges
• Sleep issues/Fatigue & tiredness
• Lifestyle changes/feeling stuck
• Child/youth behavioral issues
• Reducing/quitting smoking
• Any other life or health problem
Anyone of any age can see the HIP & sessions are FREE
Interested? Book an appointment or ask your Dr or nurse about it today.